Toyota Certified Program
The Best New Cars Make The Best Used Cars
We know that the idea of buying a used Toyota is attractive to you. After all, getting a high-quality, low-mileage Toyota at a great price is a smart move.
But we also understand your concerns. So to give you complete peace of mind, we created the Toyota Certified Used Vehicle program. It assures you the best new cars do indeed make the best used cars.Here’s how:
We begin by selecting only vehicles which are within six years of the current model year and have less than 85,000 miles. Each vehicle is then subjected to a 160-Point Quality Assurance Inspection and receives a CARFAX® Vehicle History Report.
You Don't Have to Worry, You're Covered
12-Month / 12,000-Mile Comprehensive Warranty
- Coverage begins from date of purchase.
- Provides our highest level of coverage available.
7-Year / 100,000-Mile Limited Powertrain Warranty
- Coverage begins from the original date of first use when sold as new.
- Covers major engine, transmission components, and all internally lubricated parts.
- Includes Travel Protection that includes lodging reimbursement when more than 150 miles from home.
- Provides Substitute Transportation reimbursement while your Toyota Certified Used Vehicle is undergoing repair.
- It’s transferable at no cost for added resale value.
1-Year Roadside Assistance
- Covers most services, including flat tires, lockout service, jump starts, towing and fuel delivery.
- Reimbursement for towing to the nearest Toyota dealership.
- Toll-free call for service, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We Check 160 Points. All to Prove One Point.
All Toyota Certified Used Vehicles are required to pass our 160-Point Quality Assurance Inspection. It’s not an easy test to pass. But that’s the point. Only the best get to be Toyota Certified Used Vehicles. For a full list of inspection points, please visit toyota.com/certified
Every Vehicle Has a Report
Every Toyota Certified Used Vehicle has a CARFAX® Vehicle History Report.™ It provides information on ownership history, title problems and registration, with data collected from over 20,000 sources, including U.S. and Canadian DMVs, auctions, and insurance companies. CARFAX® even offers a Buyback Guarantee.™ 6 CARFAX® will buy back the vehicle if incidents like salvage, fire, flood, odometer problems or lemon history were reported to the DMV, but not reflected in the CARFAX® Vehicle History Report.